top of page
OUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• Log data
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you’re using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
• Personal information
We may ask for personal information, such as your:
• Phone/mobile number
• Home/Mailing address
• Payment information
• In order to access certain parts of the Services and to order a subscription under the Website,we may require you to provide information that could be used to identify or contact you ("Personal Information"). To provide you with the Services, we may need you to provide a username, email address and create a password. You may also choose to provide additional Personal Information such as your full name, age, location and pet information. Depending on the Services you use, we may also need you to provide other Personal Information such as billing and payment information, tax status, and physical shipping address. We may also collection information about gift recipients such as name, email address, pet information and shipping address so that we can fulfill the gift subscription purchase. If you are a registered user of the Website, this Personal Information will be stored on the server that hosts the Website.
• To better understand how our visitors use our Services and to help us provide a better experience for our visitors, we may collect and store non-personal information either directly in log files and cookies, or via third party vendors that use various standard web tracking technologies, including cookies and web beacons. Examples of non-personal information include pages that you have visited, IP address, browser type, and operating system. You can choose to disable cookies, but please remember this may mean that parts of the Website may not function correctly.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
• We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into the Services through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, email address, and other information provided in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site. We may also obtain information about you from list brokers and publicly-available sources.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
• We use the information we collect to deliver and improve the Services, including, but not limited to, administering mailing lists, administering online accounts, conducting market research through analytical tools or other methods, and retaining information for restorative or archival purposes. We may need to share certain information with third party vendors for reasons such as manufacturing, printing, or logistics. In certain, very specific circumstances, we may share information with third party governmental agencies or other companies assisting us to prevent or investigate illegal activity. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes. From time to time, we will email you useful information about using the Services. You can opt out from receiving certain types of messages in your account settings or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you require help with using the Services, our support team may ask you to confirm some of your private information, such as your name, delivery address, or other relevant identifying information. We will never email you directly and ask for these details unless you have requested help or support.
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
• The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take or articles you enjoy on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
• We have taken reasonable efforts to put security measures in place, including physical, technological, and procedural safeguards, to protect your data and Personal Information against unauthorized disclosures and improper use. However, while we have implemented safeguards, you should be aware that no security measures are absolute. Internet security technology rapidly changes. As a result, we cannot guarantee that the safeguards we employ today can protect your Personal Information from the threats of tomorrow or that our security measures are fail-safe and not subject to circumvention or unauthorized intrusion. You should also be aware that, despite our efforts, factors beyond our control might result in the disclosure or misuse of your Personal Information.
UNITED STATES LAW
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by United States law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the United States. and other countries.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
• By phone number: +1 301-418-6024
• By email: email@example.com
Effective as of July 01, 2023
bottom of page